Sunday, November 27, 2011

Puffing Billy

Okay, this post was a few months outdated. But I really enjoyed it so much and missing it now, that I browsed my album, and just wanted to share it here.

This is the most fun train ride, Puffing Billy at Dandenong Ranges, Melbourne.


You can hang and dangle your feet, enjoy the cool breeze and the magnificent views of the ranges.

There are a few stops. I took the train from Belgrave Station, stopped at Lakeside. There's nothing much at Lakeside, just a cafe, a river and a park. It was freezing cold, so I didn't take any photos there. Was sipping coffee at the Cafe while waiting for the next train back to Belgrave, the next hour.

How I wish to retire here! These old folks were having coffee when the train journey started, and they were still there when we were back! How relaxing!



If you are visiting Melbourne, don't give this Puffing ride a miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment