Monday, November 14, 2011

Cake Decorating Hands-on Workshop

This is my new mailer design! How do you like it? This November, I'll be having this class.
Mostly are fully booked, only 27Nov has a few seats left. My apology for my late posting. But if you are keen to attend, do email me at katsncakes@gmail.com and I will update you the new dates for next year.
I won't be having classes in December, as I will be away and busy with work too. So looking forward to next year for more interesting baking workshops!


CAKE DECORATING - WEDDING CAKES & CUPCAKES

FEES: $200 Max 8 participants
TIME: 12.30pm - 6.30pm

DATES: (Sundays in November)
27 NOV - 1 Seat Avail, 1 Seat waiting list

20 NOV - FULL
13 NOV - FULL

You will Hands-on:
• Cover 2 tier cake with fondant/sugarpaste
• Decorating with sugarpaste - drapes, frills, flounces, cut out flowers & decorative techniques with fondant tools
• Decorate Cupcakes with buttercream & fondant. Various piping techniques taught.

Demo:
• homemade sugarpaste recipe
• royal icing recipe
• swiss buttercream recipe
• decorating techniques with sugarpaste
• piping techniques with buttercream/royal icing

No comments:

Post a Comment