Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cookies & Treats

Baking Class • 16 Oct 2010 • 2.30pm • Hougang • $45
For registration email katsncakes@gmail.com or call 63879534
I'll be repeating this class, as many demanded for it after seeing these photos on my FB.
The first class was in July 2010, a collection of exquisite cookies for Aidilfitri. They will be great for tea sessions or the coming festive celebrations, Aidiladha or Christmas.
There will be 5 recipes for this class, and I will give tips on creating other variations.
Zesty Almond Slices
Perles ChocBalls. A melt-in-the-mouth yet crunchy cookie.
Nutella Crumble Bars
Pistache Brunsli. Traditional flourless cookie with spice and pistachios.

Cashew Nougat

3 comments:

  1. hey dearest Salwah, i've been missing out a lot on your posts here. but i can see that you've done some great and wonderful stuff here. and you shots are also coming in very nicely too. keep it up. i'm impressed!

    i'll def be your student if i had time, (hopefully in the near future).

    ReplyDelete
  2. corn, tks so much! i appreciate u visiting me here. hope u doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have attended the cookies class recently, and made some Choc Balls for Hari Raya. Those who tasted it,thought I bought the cookies from the reputable Hotel! Due to the good request from close friends, I am taking order from them for Hari Raya Haji. Thanks Salwah, for teaching me a very tasty, yummy and 'marketable' cookies! For those for are interested in baking, this is my advice : DO NOT MISS THIS CLASS!!!! Really worth it :)

    ReplyDelete