Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Best of Butter Cakes
























I love butter cakes. Dense, moist, rich and buttery.

For the class on Best Butter Cakes, 24 April 2010, I will share tips on creaming method, ingredients and flavouring variations which will result in different textures of butter cake.
This would be one class (apart from the Chiffon & Sponge Cake class), where I'll explain in thorough about mixing and ingredients, also the fundamentals of butter cakes.
























One of the recipes I'm so much looking forward to demo
is the Lemon Cheese Bluberry Cake. It has a velvety
texture, thanks to the fresh milk and cheese combination,
and a tangy flavour of lemon and blueberry.























Baked in loaf pans, the ingredients gave the cake a
luxury golden colour, which I love most.























There will be 3 more recipes demonstrated, and
2 bonus recipes.
I'l try to post preview on these recipes next week.

To register for the Best Butter Cakes class, email
to katsncakes@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment